We are a Motoring Solicitors firm who only deal with road traffic offence law.
About Patterson Law:
- We believe that we are the largest specialist Road Traffic Defence Law Firm in England and Wales.
- Emma Patterson is our primary legal expert dealing with your driving law questions to this site.
- Emma has developed a team of experts in UK motor law who will always strive to save your licence and get you the best possible result.
- FAIL TO PROVIDE DRIVER IDENTITY
- TOTTING BANS
- WITHOUT DUE CARE AND ATTENTION
- FAIL TO STOP / FAIL TO REPORT
- NO INSURANCE
- DRINK DRIVING
- DRUG DRIVING
- DANGEROUS DRIVING
- PRIVATE ROAD ARGUMENTS
- NEW DRIVER RULES
- OBSTRUCTION OFFENCES
- TRAFFIC LIGHT OFFENCES
- MOBILE PHONE OFFENCES
- NO LICENCE OFFENCES
- DANGEROUS VEHICLES
- SEIZED CARS
- SPECIAL REASONS ARGUMENTS
- EXCEPTIONAL HARDSHIP ARGUMENTS
- DISCRETIONARY BANS
- RE-OPENING CASES
- STATUTORY DECLARATIONS
- DISQUALIFICATION REMOVAL APPLICATIONS
Please click to Ask a FREE question by email or phone without obligation and see how we can help with your case?
If you found this page useful, please share it with your friends using these buttons, thank you: