Our Mission Statement
At Patterson Law we Specialise in Road Traffic Law and Driving Offences.
- We want to set new standards in legal services.
- We do not believe that traditional law firms that dabble in lots of different areas of law can best serve their clients in a modern world.
- We are not stuffy and, whilst we think we are brilliant at what we do, we will always treat you with respect and act on your instructions.
- We believe that your needs come first.
- We don’t agree that you should be kept waiting for long periods between hearing from us.
- We don’t believe that you should have to book an appointment to speak to us.
- We are not arrogant and we do not believe that we are doing you a favour by acting for you.
- We never forget that you have paid us your hard earned cash to act on your behalf.
- We are privileged that you have chosen to instruct us to act on your behalf.
- You are the client and you come first!
We have well over two decades experience defending road traffic allegations and Emma Patterson, our lead lawyer, is a recognised expert nationally. Emma doesn’t claim to be a “loophole lawyer”, she simply has a detailed understanding of the intricacies of traffic law and uses that unrivalled knowledge to represent you in the best way possible.
Being accused of a road traffic offence can have a devastating effect on your ability to maintain your employment and family commitments.
We have known many decent, hard working members of the community who have accumulated twelve points on their licence for a series of minor speeding matters in a very short space of time. Suddenly they are at risk of a totting ban for a minimum period of 6 months.
If you instruct us, we want you to feel confident that you have the best possible team on your side.
It is our goal to provide our clients with affordable expert traffic law advice and keep you driving.
We believe that the feedback we get from our clients supports our view that we are the best at what we do. We will do our best to make sure that you agree.
Please Ask a FREE question and let us help you with your motoring offence.
About Us – See here for details about our law firm.
If you found this page useful, please share it with your friends using these buttons, thank you: