Join Our Team
Current Legal Job Vacancies
Criminal Defence Lawyer
Are you a criminal defence Lawyer – tired of unsocial hours attending police stations, or time spent waiting around at court?
We need another lawyer to form part of our case progression team, dealing solely with road traffic law. No police station or advocacy work involved. Paralegal, Cilex or solicitor considered. Full training provided to give you the necessary expertise to be part of our amazing team.
The successful candidate will be keen to progress their law career by taking ownership of their own caseload.
The Role includes:
- Communicating with clients and other professionals.
- Advising clients in respect of the law and procedure.
- Drafting correspondence and other documents.
- Instructing barristers.
- Preparing cases for court.
- Supervising and delegating work to junior members of staff and secretaries.
- Maintaining organised client files.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Competent IT skills in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organisational skills.
- Passion for criminal defence.
- Excellent time management with ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail.
Full time position – 35 hrs per week, Mon to Fri.
Salary – dependent on experience
To apply email covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we currently have no other specific vacancies, if you are interested in working for Patterson Law please submit your CV & covering letter to email@example.com