We provide free one to one telephone traffic law advice calls with our team of highly experienced UK road traffic legislation solicitors. Find out all your legal defence options in one call & defend your driving licence.
Patterson Law cover the whole of England and Wales and our aim is to provide a huge amount of driving offence information to enable you to decide whether or not you need help.
We trust our clients to realise when they are out of their depth defending offences on their own.
Therefore we provide the basic information contained within this site to help anyone wanting to deal with less serious offences themselves.
1. s.172 – failing to provide driver information/identity. Otherwise known as failure to nominate or ‘driver identity’ offences
2. Speeding offences in contravention of 20mph, 30mph, 40mph, 50mph, 60mph and 70mph speed limits
3. Using a vehicle without reasonable consideration for other road users or without due care and attention offences – Section 3 Road Traffic Act 1988
4. Using a motor vehicle without there being in force a relevant policy of insurance or permitting someone else to drive without insurance
5. S.170 Road Traffic Act 1988 Offences – failing to stop after an accident or failing to report an accident to the Police within 24 hours of it happening
6. Driving NOT in accordance with a licence, otherwise known as driving without a licence.
7. S.2 RTA 1988 – dangerous driving offences- one of the most serious road traffic law allegations
8. Advice in relation to New Drivers subject to a 2-year probationary period
9. Being in charge of a motor vehicle whilst the proportion of alcohol in your breath exceeds the legal limit and all other drinking & driving related offences.
There are lots of general criminal Lawyers who suggest that they are specialists in motoring offences.
This cannot be correct if they deal with a multitude of different types of legal work.
Many solicitors are very good at representing somebody who has been accused of shoplifting or being in possession of controlled substances. But that does not make them an expert in road traffic law.
We only advise in relation to UK motor offences. It is our area of expertise.
Our team has been successfully defending motorists accused of traffic offences solidly,for over 15 years.
We know driving and road traffic law inside out and back to front. Because it is all we deal with and we have an accumulation of knowledge to use on your behalf.