No Other Motoring Solicitors Show you Success Rates as High as Ours
(No legal aid is available for our services)
- 98% Clients (at risk) avoided discretionary bans!
- 94% Cases Defended at court!
- 83% Cases withdrawn without trial ! (see below for breakdown)
Our latest success rates
We are open and honest about our successes and failures. We think our clients deserve to know how good we are at what we do. If you need to drive can you afford to have anyone else on your side?
- 2663 out of our last 2735 clients (at risk of a driving ban) avoided disqualification (were not banned from driving) or got a significantly reduced ban by Patterson Law arguing exceptional hardship / special reasons / defending their case / or persuading the court to impose points instead (97.37%)
- We have successfully defended 2615 Clients out of the last 2771 clients where we advised them that they had a defence and that they should plead not guilty. 2163 (83%) were dropped by the prosecution without the need for a trial. (94.37%)
- We have maintained a 90% success rate making exceptional hardship arguments for the last 8 years where clients have accumulated 12 or more penalty points within 3 years.
*as at 5.3.14 – These figures apply to non-imprisonable offences.
“Firstly, can I thank you and Emma for your time and help today. I called several solicitors … and to say that you stood out from the crowd is such a massive understatement. Right from my first call in you all acted so different to everyone else.”
We can help you;
- Defend a road traffic offence that you deny
- Avoid a 6 month ‘totting ban‘ for accumulating 12 points in any three year period
The Motoring Offences We Can Help You With;
- Failing to provide driver identity/nominate driver/section 172 offences
- Driving without insurance/permitting driving without insurance
- Permitting someone to drive without insurance
- Driving without a licence
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Failing to report an accident
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous driving
- Drink Driving
- Using a Mobile Phone whilst Driving
- NIPS (Notice of Intended Prosecution)
- Totting Bans
- Any other endorsable offence……….
A Driving Licence Protection Service for everyone
This is the most comprehensive Free road traffic offence advice source on the Net!
We believe that every driver should be able to afford to defend themselves with the help of an expert.
Whilst we are willing to provide our services at an affordable fixed rate we are not willing to compromise the standard of the service we provide!
Read What Our Clients Say About Us;
“Overall service from everyone was simply fantastic. Everyone I spoke to worked extremely professionally and diligently in overturning my driving conviction. I would recommend you to all my friends and colleagues.”
“Thank you so much Emma. The answer put my husband’s mind at rest. He now feels he can get a job without worrying too much about his licence. I am so glad to have found this service and hope to use it a lot more in the future.”
“Bless you and your firm – you are a credit to the industry and a blessing to those in distress – I can guarantee you I will refer anyone who is need of help in your firm’s direction.”
If you have a court date looming and need to know your best way to proceed, please click here and Ask a FREE question without obligation TODAY.
Patterson Law Limited is a law firm authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority
Registration number: 537662. Limited Company: 7188461
Director and Principal Solicitor – Emma Patterson
About Us – See here for details about our law firm.
If you found this page useful, please share it with your friends using these buttons, thank you: