Calibration Certificate


I received a notice through the post saying that I was speeding through some roadwork’s on the M6. It said I was doing 66.5 mph in a 50mph stretch of roadwork’s should I ask for the calibration cert of the camera before I send the form back.

Louise Says:

They won’t give this sort of information at this stage I’m afraid. You can ask but I doubt you will get anywhere. The most you can normally expect to see is the photo of the incident showing the registration details of your car.

You have to opt for a court hearing to get this information I’m afraid. This means losing the right to the fixed penalty. If you feel that strongly that you were not speeding then come back to me.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here