Don’t pay The Ticket If You Want To Defend The Matter!


I was pulled over by an unmarked police car with one officer. He accused me of being on the phone at the time he had seen me I wasn’t on the phone simply putting it in the driver door however I was on the phone before the police man pulled me over so my phone will show I was on the phone.

I am only 19 and never been dealt with by the police before I was an emotional wreck and didn’t contest the ticket there and then. Is there anyway I can prove my innocents?

Paula Says:

I understand how upsetting this must have been.

If you deny being on the phone and want to defend the offence (just holding the phone is not an offence) then you need to reject the fixed penalty ticket and ask for a court hearing. At court you can plead not guilty and have a trial.

If you have paid the ticket and surrendered your licence then I’m afraid it’s too late to do anything about it. If you have not paid the ticket then come back to me and I will be happy to assist further.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here