Lifting The Driving Ban Early


I am a van driver. I got 3 year driving ban I have also been told. After I serve 2 year ban I could claim 1 year back. I have done 10 months and I want it back because of work. I have realised how important my driving licence is.

Emma Says:

The only way you can reduce this type of ban is to appeal against the sentence that was imposed. You normally need to do that within 21 days of being convicted.

You cannot get a reduction when you are ordered to do a mandatory retest reduced in the same way that you can on a drink driving case.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here