I Have Moved Since The Police Stopped Me


I was stopped 3 months ago using phone but my licence was away getting renewed so could not produce it and was told by police officer I would receive a summons he did not give me a ticket or any paperwork.

I have now moved house but have arranged for Royal Mail to redirect my post and have changed my address with the licensing authority. Is there anything else I should do?

Paula says:

Tell the police station where you were asked to produce that you have moved. Otherwise you could have a summons issued without your knowledge and end up with a fine being issued and then a warrant for non payment of that fine.

Check with your local magistrates court to see if anything has been issued to date.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here