On x/x and x/x I was caught on fixed cameras at 58 and 62 mph respectively. In both cases I was charged that I did exceed 50 mph (camera) contrary to S84 RTRA 84 Sch RTOA 88 & Local Order. My licence was endorsed SP30 on both occasions. Do I have any grounds to appeal? Thank You.

Louise Says:

I’m afraid that if you accepted the fixed penalty offer you cannot appeal. In any event the sp30 code is probably correct. SP50 relates to speeding on a motorway?

The most you would achieve is getting the codes changed on your licence if DVLA have made a mistake.

Has anything else happened that you are worried about? Any new offences?

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here