Access Only


My wife has been fined today for driving up an access only route.

This access only route runs parallel to a main b road and she was using this road as a short cut to get to work.

There is a road sign saying no cars or bikes except for access.

This road is a slip road and is used for residents. This road does however join back on the road which runs parallel?

Is there a way of avoiding paying this fine?

Graham Says:

I’m afraid not if she accepts contravening the traffic sign. Has she got any points? Have they said she has to take 3 points as well as the fine?

If she rejected the ticket and took the case to court she would get convicted if she admitting using the road as a cut through and would just get higher fines and court costs on top.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here