Causing Death By Dangerous Driving – Reducing Driving Ban


Can I apply for my driving ban (for death by dangerous driving) of 3 years to be reduced after 2 years, even if an extended retest was imposed?

I have read conflicting information on the web and was hoping you could clear this up.

Thank you,

Emma Says:

Sorry bad news.

I’m afraid not.

You need to look at s.42(6) RTOA 1988. It says you can’t make an application to reduce the ban if a mandatory retest was ordered.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here