I Didn’t Take The Call


Using phone while car engine running
If I plea not guilty how long will take to get a date and chance to get it dismiss in crown court? Please note I received a call and hold a phone did not speak on t junction and was given summon.

Paula Says:

You only go to the crown court if you have been convicted of the offence in the magistrates court and you want to appeal your conviction. I assume that you have actually just been given a notice by the police and a fixed penalty offer. If you deny the offence your should reject the fixed penalty and ask for a court hearing.

If you were using the phone you should take the ticket. That includes answering a call and listening to the other person talking.

Have you got any points already? If so, how many?

Tell me more about what has actually happened. If you would like to be represented come back to me.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here