Don’t know what to do – s.172


Exceed temporary limit of 50mph on motorway in roadworks – automatic camera device – Average speed

I had this speeding offence notice today. They sent me a s.172 Form to fill in with my details and sign. I don’t know what to do really?

Dominic Says:

What is the speed alleged? Have you got any points already? Are you a new driver?

If you accept that you were the driver at the time then you need to name yourself otherwise you risk 6 points for failing to nominate/name the driver. If you do not know who was driving at the time then come back to me and I will be able to assist further.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here