Getting The Points Off A Licence


I am responsible for paying my partner’s car insurance. He drove his car believing he was insured, however it had been cancelled due to insufficient funds in my bank account. He was stopped and has been convicted with an IN10 on his licence.

Can he get this removed? He has been offered a job if he can get this appealed, otherwise they won’t employ him.


Paula Says:

He would need to appeal against the sentence within 21 days of it being imposed and he would then need to make a special reasons argument to try and avoid the points.

He should have done this first time around. His argument is that he was under the genuine misapprehension that he was insured.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here