Police On A Bend


Exceed speed 30mph

The police letter tells me that they have clocked me from one road to the next which is 1 mile apart but there was no way that they could have done this as the police van was parked next to point B where there is a bend.

As I went round the bend the distance to where the van was parked is only few hundred yards, where I got clocked doing 39mph on a 30 zone.

Is there anything that can be done on this issue?

Louise Says:

If you want to challenge the speeding allegation then you have to be prepared to take the matter to court and defend it at trial. The police will not just drop the matter.

Have you got any points already? If so, how many?

The only time you get to see the police evidence is when you take the case to court. Its a gamble because if you get convicted at court you will face higher fines and court costs.

Come back to me if you are up for a fight and you are adamant that you were not speeding.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here