Police Pilot Speed Detection Device


A police motorcyclist using a police pilot device stopped me. As the case is going to court I have asked the policeman for copies of calibration records and also a copy of his training certificate.

I have received a letter to say I should not ask directly for this info. Please inform if I have a right to see copies of the calibration records?

 Louise Says:

You need to approach the CPS rather than the police.

You have a right to see all the evidence if you enter a not guilty plea. If you then change your plea to guilty you will lose credit and get a slightly higher sentence.

What was the speed alleged? Have you got any points already? If so, how many?

What’s the basis of your defence?

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here