I Want My licence Back Early


My 2 years is up in a couple of weeks and would like to appeal due to family and work reasons becoming a large problem not being able to drive.

Ban was for three years in total and two years is up on 04,04,2010

Emma Says:

You have to apply to get your licence back to the court that convicted you. You have to show that you have been of very good behaviour since the licence ban was imposed and that there is a very good reason(s) why you need to be able to drive now.

These applications are not easy and the CPS will often object.

About Emma Patterson

Emma has built Patterson Law into one of the leading specialist motoring law legal practices in the UK. By carefully assembling a team of exceptional road traffic law experts Patterson Law has been able to out perform their competitors with high success rates in court.
Bookmark the permalink.