I Want To See The Evidence


Hi, I got caught doing 43 on a 30mph stretch of road – I honestly believe I wasn’t going that fast… my question is – it was with a handheld police gun, I want to write a letter to them asking for checks etc to ensure the handheld device is accurate?

Louise Says:

The police will normally only disclose that sort of detailed evidence if you reject the fixed penalty and ask for a court hearing and then plead not guilty. If you lose at court you will get higher fines and court costs for taking it that far.

You will normally only get to see the photos at this stage.

The fixed penalty system is designed to be very tempting.

Have you got any points already? If so how many?

If you are up for a fight and prepared to accept the risk then come back to me.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here