Wrong Registration


I have received citation to appear in the justice of the peace court for the above speeding offence. In the complaint against and summary of evidence provided to me, my vehicle registration is incorrect, does this invalidate the charge?

Rob Says:

I’m afraid not.

The procurator will simply amend the citation and if you have accepted that your car was in that place at that time and doing the speed alleged you will be convicted. The speed is high and that’s why you have been called to court. Have you got any points already? If so, how many?

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here