Defend It Or Get A Ban


I have received a conditional offer of fixed penalty notice. I am a new driver, having just passed my test in October x. This is my second speeding offence and will mean a total of six points on my licence and therefore licence revocation.

I was driving at 73 mph in a 60 mph on x. I believe I have mitigating circumstances but am unsure of what to do and need some advice. I am in the military and due to the nature of my job and location, it is essential for me to have a car, I cannot carry out my duty without one.

At the time of the offence, I was on my way to visit my partner and as I was going through a relationship breakdown at the time, was perhaps overzealous in trying to get to my destination as quickly as possible.

I am perfectly willing to accept guilt and pay the fine but am desperate to seek mitigation (or reduction to a lesser punishment) from licence revocation on the grounds that it will leave me unable to do my job.

Louise Says:

The only way to avoid revocation is to reject the ticket and take the matter to court. At court you have to defend the matter or persuade the court to give you a short ban rather than the points – perhaps a week.

We help over 90% of our new driver clients avoid revocation by using one of these methods. If you would like my help then I would charge a fixed fee ( see our fees here ) and will be happy to do my best for you.

It would be no good taking the matter to court and then just mitigating, the court cannot impose anything less than 3 points for speeding. We would have to defend it or persuade them to give you a short ban. Those are the only options.


What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here