Fake Ticket?


I was traveling down Derby road in Nottingham and got caught doing 38 in a 30 zone the letter I have received has mistakes like my name is spelt wrong and no signature on the letter is it fake and can I ask for calibration certificate and the officers certification of qualification to use this camera and a picture or the vehicle in the allegation thank you for your time

Louise Says:

You can ask for that evidence but I doubt the police will give it to you. You normally have to reject the fixed penalty ticket and ask for a court hearing to get to see the police evidence in full. This will include calibration certificates etc.

I doubt the letter is fake. If in doubt call up the fixed penalty office and check.

Have you got any points already? If so, how many?

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here