My Mate Was Driving And He Has Gone Abroad


My mate was driving my car. I am going to give the police his details. He has said to me that he admits it but he is out of the country at present. Would this suffice for the police?

Many thanks

Dominic Says:

Whatever you do you have to tell the truth.

If your friend was driving then you need to give the police his full contact details.

The police often don’t believe you when you name someone abroad and they become suspicious that it is an attempt to avoid the points. Have you got any points already? If so how many? Are you a new driver.

They will probably ask you to prove that he was insured and if they do and you can’t you will be at risk of 6 points for failing to name the driver.

Tell me more and I should be able to assist further.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here