I Want To See Calibration Certificates



I was allegedly caught speeding doing 44 in a 30 limit by a lone officer using a mobile laser camera whilst sat in the police car.

I have sent a recorded letter to x police (delivered on x) asking for the calibration certificate for the camera and the certificate of competency of the officer that was using it but I have not had any reply and the fine is due for payment on x do I have a case for getting the fine dropped.

Louise Says:

You have no right to see this sort of evidence at this stage I’m afraid.

If you don’t pay the fixed penalty you will get a summons to court and then after you plead not guilty you will get to see the police evidence including calibration certificates etc.

The best way to deal with this is to pay the fixed penalty if you accept the speed alleged or take the matter to court if you don’t. Bear in mind if you take it to court and please guilty or lose you will get higher fines and court costs.

What Our Clients Say About Us...

Read all our Testimonials here